1. We will begin accepting entries in the UGA Extension kitchen at 6:00 p.m.
2. Once entry items have been accepted into the competition by the Show Steward, items may not be altered.
3. Competitors may not enter the area where the entries have been placed.
4. The Secretary, Stewards or Judges are the only persons who may enter the honey judging area until the winners have been announced.
5. All entries must be produced by the contestant within the last calendar year with the exception of meads.
6. Only current members of the Coweta Beekeeper Association are eligible to enter the honey show. Non-members may qualify by paying their dues for the 2017 year before entering.
7. Each member may make only one entry per class. Duplication (same product) of entries by families is prohibited.
For entry rules and tips for each category, please visit these links to the Georgia Beekeepers Association fall and spring honey show rules:
Dan Scales, President